Blogs are an excellent way to share your company's expertise - and generate more traffic.
But writing a blog can be hard work.
If you're wondering what to write about, here are some great ideas for business blog posts...
1. ANSWER YOUR CUSTOMER’S QUESTIONS: An FAQ post can show you’re responsive and save customers time.
2. HOW-TO GUIDES: Is there more than one way to use your product or service? Tell people about it in a 'how-to' post.
3. SHARE INDUSTRY-RELATED NEWS: Talk about trends, how things are evolving or share the latest news from your own perspective.
4. MAKE A PREDICTION: Everybody wants to know what may happen in the future, so share your opinion.
5. SHARE YOUR SUCCESS: What are the big milestones in your company's history? Tell people about important moments and how it changed your business.
6. SHOWCASE YOUR CHARITY WORK: If your business gives back to the community, post a video or blog and let people know about it.
7. AWARDS: Write about any local, regional or national recognition you may have received.
8. PROBLEM SOLVE: Write a about a problem you solved for a customer.
9. CREATE A CASE STUDY: Give potential customers proof that your product or service is the best option & explain how it will help them.
10. CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES: Explain how your product or service has helped customers or turn a great testimonial turn it into a blog post.
DO YOU NEED HELP TO CREATE CONTENT?
We can help you write and publish regular news and articles, send us an email or call 01482 216006 to find out more.