Blogs are an excellent way to share your company's expertise - and generate more traffic.
But writing a blog can be hard work.
If you're wondering what to write about, here are some great ideas for business blog posts...
1. ANSWER YOUR CUSTOMER’S QUESTIONS: An FAQ post can show you’re responsive and save customers time.
2. HOW-TO GUIDES: Is there more than one way to use your product or service? Tell people about it in a 'how-to' post.
3. SHARE INDUSTRY-RELATED NEWS: Talk about trends, how things are evolving or share the latest news from your own perspective.
4. MAKE A PREDICTION: Everybody wants to know what may happen in the future, so share your opinion.
5. SHARE YOUR SUCCESS: What are the big milestones in your company's history? Tell people about important moments and how it changed your business.
6. SHOWCASE YOUR CHARITY WORK: If your business gives back to the community, post a video or blog and let people know about it.
7. AWARDS: Write about any local, regional or national recognition you may have received.
8. PROBLEM SOLVE: Write a about a problem you solved for a customer.
9. CREATE A CASE STUDY: Give potential customers proof that your product or service is the best option & explain how it will help them.
10. CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES: Explain how your product or service has helped customers or turn a great testimonial turn it into a blog post.
Are you ready to stand out? Let's discuss your project.
4A Kingston Road,
East Riding of Yorkshire,